- You cannot add "My Vegetable Farmer’s Mild Antipasto" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
My Greek Landlord’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Years ago, when I found out my Greek landlord’s family farmed olive groves in their native village in Crete, I begged him to get me some for my restaurants (Garde Manger & Le Bremner) and we’ve been devouring it ever since. This sun-drenched beauty is amazing; honestly, it’s liquid gold! Use liberally on everything and for cooking. Keep in a dark and cool place.
- Product of Crete, Greece (from the Messara region)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – cold pressed
- Made with Koroneiki olives
- Superior Category | 0.3 – 0.6 Acidity
- Protected Designation of Origin
- 750 ML
Out of stock