- You cannot add "My Vegetable Farmer’s Mild Antipasto" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
My Apple Farmer’s Premium Apple Cider Vinegar
From the Montérégie region in Quebec, where I was born, this vinegar is made with hand picked apples from the Du Clocher Orchard. This beauty is unfiltered to preserve the amazing natural flavour of these apples. Use for salad dressings, braising and deglazing, or take a swig for good health.
- Ingredients: Apple cider vinegar with the mother
- Product of Quebec, Canada
- Unpasteurized to preserve the pure apple flavour
- Small batch: hand picked from a single orchard of 4,000 apple trees (mix of Empire, McIntosh, Paula Red and Spartan apples)
- 5% Acetic Acidity
- 375 ML
Out of stock